Are you #elevatorpitch ready?
What is an Elevator Pitch?
It's a brief speech that outlines an idea for a product, service or project. It is often used by project managers, salespeople and jobseekers as a way to market themselves or their ideas.
At ESOT2017, each Elevator Pitch presentation will include why the abstract subject is worth by explaining its outcomes, features and benefits.
Each presenter will be allowed 1 slide for "the pitch" to convince 2 judges in 1 minute.
When presenters manage to convince the judges, their presentations are "upgraded" to a 5-minute presentation with 4 more slides.
Are you curious to experience these innovative and entertaining presentations?
Six Elevator Pitch sessions are scheduled at ESOT2017:
- Sunday 24th September at 5:45 pm
- Monday 25th September at 1:00 pm
- Monday 25th September at 5:05 pm
- Tuesday 26th September at 11:10 am
- Tuesday 26th September at 4:00 pm
- Tuesday 26th September at 6:40 pm
...are YOU #elevatorpitch ready?