Don’t miss the opening session
It’s almost time for #ESOT2017! With just a few days to go until the Congress, here’s a taste of what to expect in our opening plenary session on Sunday 24th September:
- Welcome address by the Congress chairs
Valentín Cuervas-Mons and Antonio Román
- ESOT presents: The Story of Organ Transplantation – for patients, with patients
- Carole Lamarque, Antwerp, Belgium – Duval Union
A patient’s experience and viewpoint
- Robert H. Henning, Groningen, The Netherlands – University of Groningen
Hibernation and preservation
- Gerald Brandacher, Baltimore, United States – Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
The Near future: a glimpse into the ongoing / near future of transplantation
- John Bradford, Atlanta, United States – SpaceWorks Enterprises, Inc.
Keynote: The human fate from a universal perspective - the race to Mars
With this and more to look forward to at #ESOT2017, you won’t want to miss a thing when the curtain is raised… in the meantime, take a sneak peek with the video above!