A Rising Star Journey
The ESOT Congress is a unique opportunity for young transplant professionals to learn from top experts and network with peers.
To help all young professionals make the most of ESOT2017, we invite all young professionals to join the Rising Star Journey.
This series of activities is meant to guide junior colleagues through the Congress, with tailor-made initiatives designed in collaboration with the YPT Committee.
Here is a map to help you follow the sessions and appointments with a special focus on Young generations:
*** FIND YOUR WAY @ ESOT2017 ***
IMPORTANT! Upon your arrival at the Congress don't forget to visit the ESOT Village & collect your wristband to gain preferred access to the Networking event on Tuesday evening.
The Rising Star Journey includes a number of activities, from the very beginning to the end of the ESOT Congress:
- YPT Workshop and Presidential Debate - Sunday 24th September, from 09:00 to 12:50
- Transplant International Workshop: 10 ways to (not) get your paper rejected - Sunday 24th September at 17:45
- Moderated e-posters session - Sunday, 24th September at 17:45
- Educational Track - Monday 25th, Tuesday 26th and Wednesday 27th September at 07:30
- Elevator Pitch - Monday 25th, Tuesday 26th and Wednesday 27th September / check the schedule here
- Future Leaders on stage - Monday 25th September at 13:00
- Modern Education + Freudian Walk + Campfire - Monday 25th September at 16:00
- Rising Stars Networking event - Tuesday 26th September at 19:35
- Leadership in Transplantation - Wednesday 27th September at 11:00
Throughout the Congress, feel free to stop by at the Rising Stars Lounge to browse through the e-Posters, have a chat with your colleagues or just relax for a few minutes.