ESOT 2017 will be a paperless Congress: printed matters will be fully replaced by a multi-feature App, in order to maximize participants engagement and connectivity.
€ 60 DISCOUNT
off the relevant congress fee for participants with their own device!
|TYPE OF REGISTRATION||Early Registration
|€ 600||€ 700||€ 730|
(including Congress registration and ESOT Membership)
|€ 700||€ 800||€ 830|
|€ 850||€ 950||€ 980|
Individuals qualifying for a reduced fee**
|€ 360||€ 410||€ 440|
Fees are inclusive of VAT at the prevailing rate.
**Reduced fee (only applicable to ESOT members): Trainees, nurses, transplant coordinators, allied health professionals, and participants from low/middle income countries***, local hospital staff members.
***According to World Bank List
Delegate registration fee includes:
- Admission to all scientific sessions
- Free admission to all Specialty Update Symposia
- Access to the exhibition
- Access to delegate lounges
- Participant’s kit with Congress material
- Provision of the required device for use throughout the duration of the Congress
- Admission to poster opening & networking reception
- Refreshment breaks
Registration Cancellation penalty:
- Registration cancellation up to 30 June 2017: free of charge.
- Registration cancellation between 1 and 31 July 2017: 50% of registration fee.
- Registration cancellation on or after 1 August 2017: 100% of registration fee.
In case of changes, substitutes (replacements) are welcome at the administration cost of EUR 25,00 (including 21% Spanish VAT).